Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm going out of town for the weekend so I'm taking tomorrow off. So essentially that makes today my Friday. You know what that means? It's That's What She Said Friday! On a THURSDAY! This is like The Matrix or something. I just blew my own mind.







This weeks TWSS comes from Mike and Tony. Mike as has been documented was on the forefront of TWSS awesomeness, Tony is a relative newcomer. It involves an epic, unprecedented TWSS triple. Enjoy:


Backstory: Tony is a former officemate of Mike's in grad school. He's an avid fan of both the Office and baseball. They were at a Nats game.

Tony (half way through an Italian sausage, looks up with a smirk): This sausage is huge, I'm having trouble fitting my mouth around it.
Mike: That's what she said.
Tony: That was like T-ball.
Mike: Yeah, as soon as you turned your head I knew something was coming... (brief pause) That's what she said.
Tony: Nice self set-up.
Mike: Sometimes you have to do that.
Tony: Yeah, now that you aren't there any more, I'm forced to do it in the office.
Mike: That's what she said.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Haaaahaha! You guys are nuts.

Unknown said...

Why did I waste TWSSF at 9:20 in the morning? Now I have nothing to look forward to.

Nice work Mike.

Los said...

Fantastic work ... I think you should have a "top-10" That's What She Said lines on every Friday ... start soliciting from readers ...