Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Queen of Mean

I was only 8 years old when Leona Helmsley was a big news story. All I remember is she served some time in jail for tax evasion and that she was kind of a bitch. She earned the nickname "Queen of Mean" for her horrible treatment of everyone around her. Well she just died and apparently she is a much bigger bitch than anyone thought. $12 million to your dog. You're fucking dog. Not the person you left your dog to, your dog. That is the about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I grew up with dogs, I loved them, but if I died before them I would just have to hope a relative took good care of them and called it a life. I certainly wouldn't be leaving an money to them. You know they can't spend in right? Not only do they lack the ability to communicate, the don't even have opposable thumbs to hold money with. And on top of that you leave half of your grandchildren nothing? Seriously? Oh, I'm a billionaire but I'm going to screw over my grandchildren for life. Why you ask? They know what they did. What did they do? Kill you? Because that's the only thing I can think of that would be a good reason to stick to them like that.

2 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

a large donation to the local humane society would've been a cool gesture too...

Eric said...

You should eat lunch, it's important to have three square meals a day.