Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Badass?

This person is either the least observant person in the world or has the highest pain tolerance known to man. I'm imagining a conversation going something like this:

Group of motorcyclists pulls up to a stop light

Biker #1: Um dude, I just picked up half of your leg off of the road back there, you want it?

Biker #2: (bleeding profusely) What? Oh man. I don't know if you saw but I ran into that barrier a couple miles ago. I felt a little sting, but son of a bitch if my leg didn't fall off.

Biker #1: You want to maybe go to a hospital or something.

Biker #2: That might be a good idea. Passes out

3 comments:

David said...

Damn, no video? How do you miss something like that?

Rickey said...

That man has large, spikey balls.

Eric said...

Rickey Henderson? This is awesome. I'm honored.