Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Got Nothing

Deer commits suicide. Claims "it" can't take the stares anymore. Excellent quotes from hunter/master of the obvious ensue.

As usual, I am just not funny enough to do this justice.

What's wrong with America: How many people saw the headline and the first thing they thought was, wait is he a Democrat or Republican?

Thank God this is finally settled. I don't know about you but I haven't slept in 10 years wondering about this mystery.

The fine folks at Fox News don't "get" Jay-Z. Duh.

Wait, wait, wait. I always thought she was a lesbian.

I ate broccoli for the first time ever yesterday. I wasn't bad.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you not eat broccoli for 26 years?! I guess you can say you're broccolinity has been deflowered.

Mike said...

I was going to write a comment, but Jake has stupified me... oh yeah... Is it just me or do the princes look like they could be Jersey douchebags? I wonder if they play lacrosse.

Anonymous said...

You loved the broccoli

Mike said...

Did it have cheese sauce on it? If not, you have to try it, it makes it 100 times better.

Eric said...

Jake - I could say that. I won't, but I could

Mike - I think theres a difference between royalty popping their collar and some db in jersey doing it, i bet they play polo and cricket, which are much less douchy than lacrosse. and there was in fact cheese sauce on the broccoli, which was delicious

Leslie - I did love the broccole, thanks

Mike said...

A popped collar is a popped collar, no free passes.

Los said...

I used to hate broccoli, maybe because I always had trouble spelling it.

Anonymous said...

Probably a good idea not to, you don't want that stuff being public information.

KassyK said...

She's chopping broccoliiiii