Friday, November 16, 2007

TWSS Friday


What a glorious day. The sun is shining, the leaves are falling and the temperature is brisk. A perfect fall day. Nice try whoever controls the weather. You think I don't remember what a miserable week it's been? Oh I do. But who cares, it's the end of the week, it's beautiful outside, and it's That's What She Said Friday!

This weeks entry is from Wendy. Take it away Wendy:

So, Tony and I were sitting at lunch, and enters Brian, a graduatestudent that has a fellowship with teaching requirements. Brian hasto teach his lectures today (in Nov). and the following conversationensues

Tony: So you've been going to lecture all this time?

Brian: I come when I can.

Wendy: That's what he said.

I like that Wendy put the joke above herself. Being that she is a girl she could have easily gone with, "That's what I say," but she stuck to her roots. That's professionalism at it's finest.

4 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I'm glad you have perked up a bit, but am anxious to hear about any car shopping experiences you may have.

Paige Jennifer said...

I was talking to a coworker about a new fax for the office.

"Get this one," she said while pointing to the Staples catalog.

"It's too small," I replied.

"That's what she said," a guy coworker joked as he passed through the conversation already in progress.

"Dude," I said with a giggle. "You just put yourself down."

"No, I didn't," he argued before going quiet, muttering 'fuck' and darting for his desk.

Los said...

My hats off to Wendy. She knows the rules! Great one!

Wendy said...

I feel strangly accomplished.