Thursday, November 29, 2007

Remember Me?

Oh hello, remember me? I'm Eric I write this blog. It's been a while. Sorry about that. Has my absence been conspicuous? As you may have surmised I returned to the home front for Thanksgiving. It was fine. Nothing to write home about. Or should I say nothing to write from home about to the entire world via the internet. Overall life is just kind of eh so I haven't been writing. But I know you guys all miss me, plus it's the holidays, so in that spirit I would like to pass along my favorite holiday tale. Enjoy.

3 comments:

non-Blondie said...

Since it's Thursday, I have a TWSS thingy. Darn you for not having an email up for the spam bots.

I was trekking up the stairs at work and passed a (male) colleague who called out "I've been going up and down all day". So of course I replied "thats what she said". He was a bit taken aback - he's British you see.

Anonymous said...

Look at that, now you can just link to this comments page for N-B's TWSS and you don't have to write anything until next Friday if you want.

That Billy Joel thing is the funniest think on McSweeney's. What a treat

Los said...

Of course, tomorrow is the greatest day of the week, every week (except last week) for this blog!