Monday, May 21, 2007

Resumes

I hate writing resumes. It's the absolute worst. The fact that I am currently writing a blog post is evidence of how much I hate writing resumes, because it's 10:54 and I really need to be done with this resume by noon and I just can't bring myself to finish. Despite the fact that I have an entire blog devoted to talking about myself I really hate talking about myself. There is something about the bullshit you have come up with in a resume that I seem to be adverse to. I struggle mightily with the proper phrasing to make what I do sound interesting and impressive. It always result in me having the worst resume ever. Which makes me hate them even more.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

are you getting a new job?

Eric said...

Nope it's just an interoffice type one for project proposals and things of that nature.

Beakerz said...

I have to update and send out my resume and i just can't bring myself to do it either.

Good luck. ha