Friday, January 18, 2008

TWSSF


What's up mofos? So everyone loves That's What She Said Friday right? I know I do. But really how often can you turn benign conversation into sexual innuendo? Forever I think, but it still gets a tad repetitive. That's why I adding a twist this week. You guys have been sitting on my fastball to long, it's time to mix in a changeup. That's why this week is Reader Participation That's What She Said Friday. Or RPTWSSF for short. Instead of setting the scene then revealing the conversation I'm just going to tell you the joke, and then if you like fun you can guess what I'm talking about in the comments section. Sounds awesome right? No? Well humor me. Here goes:

Me: I kind of like that I can just stick it in for 5-10 minutes and forget about it until its done.
Aaron: That's what she said

What the heck am I talking about?! Crazy. Have fun

Answer to come whenever I feel like it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering that I've known you have eaten 5 frozen pizzas a week for like 3 years, I'm going with you were explaining why your go-to for dinner is cooking a frozen pizza.

David said...

Hooooot Pockets......okay, those only take 2 minutes. I just wanted to type Hoooooot Pockets.

David said...

Chia Pet?

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

Sounds like frozen pizza or chocolate chip cookies to me. Maybe I'm just hungry.

Amanda said...

Looks like I am unoriginal. I was going to say a frozen meal.

How can I make chocolate chip cookies in 4-5 minutes, Lady Who Doesn't Lunch? Sounds like something I need to know

David said...

5 minute chocolate chip cookies? Are those maaaaagic cookies?! Do the laws of physics cease to exist in your oven?! Are you sure about that 5 minutes?!



love that movie.....

David said...

It's the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Oven......I need to get off this blog already....

Los said...

I'm really hoping you weren't talking about a douche ....

Unknown said...

ENEMA?

Eric said...

Ok, David was the closest. I was refer to a George Foreman Fat Reducing Grilling Machine. I love that damn thing.

Los and Anthony I think got the spirit of the game more though.