Friday, January 11, 2008

TWSSF


Doesn't the first full week back after the holidays also seem soooo long? It's excruciating. Really I could get used to 3 and 4 day work weeks. How can I arrange that? Until then I can think of only one thing that can make then long week feel a little shorter, the triumphant return of That's What She Said Friday! Here goes:
My roommate Aaron works for Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Apparently now they offer navigation systems to people renting from them, the removable kind that you suction cup to the windshield. For liability purposes employees are not allowed to physically install the GPS for the driver. Which makes sense because could you really put it past someone blaming a little box in their windshield for driving their car off of a bridge of something (or driving into a lake a la Micheal Scott). I wouldn't, this is America after all. Anyway, one of my roommates employees was demonstrating how to install it to a customer when he said this:
Random enterprise employee: I'm going to put it in for you to show you how it's done, but then I'm going to take it out and you can stick it anywhere you feel comfortable.
Aaron: (in his head because he has to pretend to be professional around customers at work) That's what she said.
Here are some emails I received this week:
From Mike:
I joined a dodge ball team. There are two types of balls, 4 small multicolored balls and 2 larger red balls. From last night:

Guy On My Team (yelling from the court as the last person facing 3 people from the other team): I like the big red balls!

Me (yelling from the sideline): That's what she said!
Next from Jason via Brittany:
So, I put a song on from my Ipod for Dell and after it played for a little I turned down the volume. She continued to sing the song so I said to her “I can keep it up if you want” and then our admin Sue said “That’s what she said”
Keep in mind that Britt just started working there two weeks ago, and Sue is 60 years old.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Blogger is pissing me off. I tried to add extra lines between paragraphs to make a post easier to read and when I publish the returns are removed at random leaving a jumbled mess that looks like crap. F U blogger, I hate you.

Paige Jennifer said...

I've been one day off all week long. As in as far as I was concerned, yesterday was Friday and today is Saturday. Which means that TWSSF is JUST the giggle I needed.

Los said...

I seriously think I want to join a dodgeball league ... not because I like big red balls, just because I like hitting people with big red balls ...

minijonb said...

I'm going to have to rent from Enterprise soon to see if they sell it that way in my neck of the woods.