Friday, September 28, 2007

An Apology

In lieu of the usual That’s What She Said Friday I would like to use this time to apologize. You may recall my post on Wednesday in which I referred to karma with a derogatory term. That was a grave mistake that I sincerely apologize for. If I were to give you, my readers, some advice it would be to treat karma with the respect it deserves. Do not temp fate. If you do there will be consequences. For example, let’s say you wrote a blog post and in said post you called karma a bitch, it’s like that less than 2 hours later you will come home from work to find your car windows smashed and all your stuff stolen. Seriously karma? That was cold blooded. It wasn’t even my car. Did you really have to take out my transgressions on my girlfriend’s car just so some bum could steal my stuff? Not cool karma, but I learned my lesson. Again, I apologize for calling you a bitch and now on I will have nothing but the utmost reverence for your awesome power.

3 comments:

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I'm so sorry - I tried to help but I was too late. I'll send you both out some of my good vibes. I've got some extra right now.

Los said...

Have you watched "My Name is Earl?" It's all about Karma.

Steph said...

Haaaaaahaha! That'll learn ya!