Monday, August 25, 2008

A List...

A Partial List of Dead Animals That I Have Been Close Enough To In the Last Week to Catch a Horrible Disease

1. Squirrel (s)
2. Bat
3. Deer*
4. Large Bird**
5. Bat
6. Groundhog***
7. Small Bird****
8. Cat
9. Human? *****
10. Orange mystery animal ******


* It was only a deer leg. I don't want to know what happened to the rest of it.

** I think it was an eagle. My coworker disagrees. Probably because he hates America.

*** Or woodchuck if you prefer.

**** Baby eagle?

***** It was just a bone, but it looked eerily like an arm bone.

****** It was long and skinny. Sort of ferrittish, but to big. It could have been one of these. Which would have been sad, because they're cute. And not native to Pennsylvania.

2 comments:

Los said...

Maybe you found the bones of a Yetti, or something like that?

Paige Jennifer said...

I just got back from ten days in Guatemala and Belize and surprisingly, you saw a heck of a lot more dead shit than I did. Of course, you weren't tapped on the shoulder by a filthy man who spit like a camel and toted two guns, one of which was semi-automatic. And I don't want to discuss how I know that. Anyway, I still win!